Why work for Clatsop Care Health District?
Eligible employees of Clatsop Care Health District enjoy competitive benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, $20,000 basic life insurance and $20,000 accidental death and dismemberment (at 90 days for employees averaging 30 hours or more per week)
- Paid time off (at 90 days)
- Direct deposit
- 457b retirement option for tax-deferred investment
- Aflac supplemental insurance options at employee cost
- COBRA continued coverage options at employee cost
- Continuing Education, scholarships and partnership with Clatsop Community College to develop your career.
Clatsop Care was built by the community, for the community. Multiple generations of local families and residents have trusted Clatsop Care Health District to care for their loved ones.